Friday, March 13, 2009

OMFG! Or how did I miss this

So, I just have to say, and I also understand that it is way late to even complain or be upset about this, and the outcome turned in my favor, so whatever. Seriously though, this has made my jaw hit the floor, and maybe most of you know this, but LANCE ARMSTRONG CAMPAIGNED FOR JOHN MCCAIN. I mean seriously?! I already hated Lance, but it was more of an annoyance type of hate, like a fly buzzing around. This though, takes the cake. Now it is a strong, disgusted hate for that asshole.

2 comments:

  1. I think this had something to do with a campaign against cancer, which we know is Armstrong's main bag these days besides comebacks. Dennis Kucinich also took part and we know that he's about as liberal as it gets.

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-07-23-armstrong-mccain_N.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont ruin my hate for Armstrong:) I wasn't aware that is was for Cancer, the article made it seem like it was for his Campaign.

    ReplyDelete