Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maybe I will do this....

How come there isn't a lovely fairly that comes down and goes "this is what you should be when you grow up"? I am getting fairly fed up with being unable to make up my mind as to what I want to do in life. I will study literature! No, photography! No....wait...design....no I take that back....how about....Massage Therapy? I already did that. Now....lets do nursing....no no I dont know thats a lot of debt. So I guess I will look into opening a business. That debt sounds more fun.How about a Cafe? Lets say a Vegan/Vegetarian Cafe. With good coffee. Plenty of bike parking. With Sweets. In a neighborhood that needs a Cafe. Say, Logan Square?. We could be a non profit, maybe. That has free WIFI. and old comfy couches. i need help though. Some lady friends, perhaps? With good work ethics, tasty recipes, and plenty of love so that we wouldnt fight all the time. yeah. I think that would be lovely....

4 comments:

  1. so if this happened then that magical fairy does exsist and her name is jen....I think this is a great idea! Now who would help you? wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know R. Who would want to be my partner?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could go to New Wave Coffee to think on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm. New Wave looks pretty rad. We may have to rethink our neighborhood choices, or just see if we could share, so no ones business is affected. Thanks Lynn!

    ReplyDelete