Sunday, January 4, 2009

SaTURDSday


Seeing as yesterday was the last saturday I would have on vacation, I decided to remind myself of how fun it was to be a kid again. I got up when some of Joe's buddies showed up balls early at the house( i actually love seeing them i just hate mornings in general) for pancakes. We sat around drank coffee and ate pancakes, nothing major. They took off and I got the place to myself, which is like the best thing ever. So, I completely blow off responsibilities, put on Fear, and laid on the couch listening to the entire record. Its been forfuckingever since I have done that. seriously. so i sat around, ate some food, rene came over, we sat around, ate some food, watched tv, fell asleep, you know like when you were a teenager and had nothing to do over break except hang out. 

Later in the day Zach picks us up and we head over to the WP to hang at the loft and see those folks. Before we do that though, we picked up Ben and went to Sultans and just totally slaughtered some tasty shit. We ride over to Ranises after and get to see her and the pup, G balls, matt and brent. We sat around, had some drinks, ate some of R's amazing vegan goodies,and talk shit about bikes, people, and that whole wedding thing.  We head on over to Ronny's and stand around and play pool before the show starts. We saw some awful band open and then matts band Fascist Beauties play. They were pretty fucking good (and they covered the Riverdales, which made R's heart totally swoon). Matt somehow got all sorts of tangled up in the mic cord and then somehow was able to make it worse by tangling his t shirt up in it too. That was the best shit of the night by far. Afterwards, we drove home, talked shit, shared high 5's all around and I passed out with my shoes on. perfect.

4 comments:

  1. You kiss your cat with that mouth, daaaamn Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot to mention the flying saucer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont remember a flying saucer?
    and as for elly I kiss EVERYONE with that mouth, even you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you forgot the flying saucer you MUST have been abducted! That is a weird word. Abducted abducted abducted abduct...

    ReplyDelete