Monday, December 29, 2008

Things and Stuff


I was off of work most of last week and all of this week. Here is the breakdown of my vacation so far:
breeders-its all i want to listen to right now for some reason

train ride-rene mentioned bubble water, that made me put pants on

Ban Mi-this is the best thing ever. well the best thing that costs $3.49

Internet-I stared at it most of the day-seriously i usually do that at work. I shouldnt waste my vacation doing it too

Naps-you read correctly napS

Simons pub- Anna is in town from LA, which means Glogg, Oslo, Norway, Robots, Humans, and the occasional land animal

its been a very productive day. Tomorrow I hope to wear pants most of the day, paint something useful, watch something useful (like ZIM) hang with K and keep that phone date. 



No comments:

Post a Comment