Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jonah.

                                                       [Jonah and Miranda]

Today, Joe and I are up early cleaning and organizing the house for our departure. We will also be heading over to Jonah's place to help him ship his possessions half way across the country and say goodbye for now.

I first met Jonah when I started at Colossal Squid Industries. It was pretty much him and I figuring out how to organize, operate, and keep the place running as Squid was growing by leaps and bounds. He quickly became one of my closest friends and for this I am grateful.

 During the two years that I have known him he has always provided laughter, great advice, and excellent company. Jonah is off to PDX and I can vouch that the town will be all the more better upon his arrival.

As this week has been very weird without a daily dose of Jonah Gruber at Squid, I am happy to know that he is going and conquering. I have come to expect amazing things from him. Sir, I look forward to the upcoming adventures in Portland, until then adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment