Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's Going on


I really need to be better about updating this thing. Seriously. I now have more time, well somewhat more time than I did before. I quite C-K two weeks ago and it has been the best decision of my life. That place was a time/life/soul suck. Bad, bad, bad juju. So now my days are spent working three days a week at a creative shop, doing a Work-Study at Yoga Now, studying to re certify my NCTMB license, and generally regaining my life back. Its a good balance. I remember what its like to be 'me', as in doing things because I enjoy them not because I have too. My birthday is fast approaching and with it a lot of new lessons learned this year. First lesson. Being true to yourself is way more important than worrying about how people view you or what they say about you. Ethics, people. Very important. The whole idea of putting away childish things, second lesson. I don't need excessive amounts of booze or acquaintances, I only need those that I count as true friends. Third. Compassion, kindness, grounded behavior, will help you weather any storm and the ability to focus your energy and believe in what you are passionate about is important and DOES MATTER. Fourth, being in a shadow is no way to be. As in stand in your own light, all goes back to number three, that if its important to you than it matters. end.of.story. So this month of December is filled with vegan potlucks, numerous birthday celebrations, compassion, love, and celebrating. I am very optimistic about the end of '09 and the upcoming New Year. J'Taime.

No comments:

Post a Comment